Monday 3 February 2014

Corset a l'Klimt

 I am really pleased to be sharing my ideas and garments I have made as well as little crafty things I make with the bloggers around the world so lets get to it this Garment below is a Gustav Klimt inspired corset I made in my third year at college at the time I thought it wasn't a very good representation of Klimt's work it just looked like a circuit board from a computer or mother board but now as i go back over the projects I did and the design ideas i had for the corset this was the better choice believe me... but any ways this was my first real achievement as a designer making this on my own with some technical help from my lecturer here and there and then modeled by my stunning friend who is I still believe a model at the moment and she looks marvelous in my corset which is fully lined by the way.

Fabric; corset outer bodice: medium weight cotton, lining: shiny blue sateen, pattern: gold thread and gold Angelina fiber and light blue-green light weight cotton, Ribbon: satin ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment